Thursday, July 26, 2012

shoes, shoes, shoes




welcome to my new blog!!

I´m happy you found the way all through the internet and got here :)

so this is it... my new blog! i decided to start blogging again and this time it´s going to be all about gyaru, beauty, fashion, china/asia (and of course about my life hahaha)

please enjoy~



 
(click to listen to music while reading)

My frist blog post on my new blog will be about.... SHOES !!
YEAY <3 
every girl loves them and so do i 
i want to share some pic's of nice shoes with you that i´ve found on some random chinese websites 



 inspiration to me:




♥♥ i like their thin legs and hair styles very much ♥♥

 
some more shoes: 
♥ ♥



Next time ~


♥ I will tell you about my plan on bleaching my teeth! I already ordered something :)
♥ Post about blushes i use and fake lashes
♥ Speed dating!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...