Sunday, September 2, 2012

White teeth! with Crest supreme professional whitening strips

Now as promised my
  review of "Crest supreme professional whitening strips"



i finished using them some time ago and now i can tell you how they worked out for me ;)

end of july i bought 28 whitestrips from an ebay seller (sparkly_teeth), i got them for 27€ shipping included.

i started using them in the beginning of august and finished after 8 days.

they came in 14 small packages, inside is a transparent plastic strip:



the upper strip is a bit longer, and obviously for usage on your upper teeth line, the lower one for lower teeth line!

you have to use 2 packages a day, one in the morning and one in the evening. Its recommended to leave them on for 30 min, and i wouldn't leave them on much longer because it starts to destroy your dental enamel (in german: Zahnschmelz ;) )

here is a pic while having strips on:

(disgusting much... i really hate that feeling)

i used Sensodyne Pro Zahnschmelz after i took the strips out and once a week i brushed my teeth with Elmex Gelee (which i love now and continue to use!)

But never the less after 3 days my teeth got really really sensitive and even worse: when i heard loud or strange sounds like a chair scratching on the floor my whole body shiverd and my teeth started to .. prickle i dont know how to describe this feeling, but its really really terrible!

so i skiped one evening and one morning and finished after 8 days.

but in the end i really liked my teeth, it worked so well, they got really shiny and bright!

here is the result:




scared by this super huuuuge pic of my teeth? haha sorry for dry lips, i wanted this pic to look as natural as possible. and its not edited!

when using the strips i was soooo annoyed and i thought i would never ever use them again, but now i love my white teeth and i want them to be that wait forever.. so after 6 month i will definitely buy them again!

i started to drink coffee again because on tuesday my final exams starts and i have to learn a lot and get up early in the morning.... and i think after 2 weeks my teeth started to go back to their previous semi-white-yellow :(
but my friends say they are still fine and white... don't know maybe its only in my imagination?

NOTE: if you have really yellow teeth you should use them for 14 days as its recommended by crest! i only wanted to use them for 7 days, because my teeth were not that yellow!

1 comment:

  1. I wish you posted some ‘before’ picture so we can have some comparison with the ‘after’ picture. But from the looks of it, I think the strips work well for you. Your teeth look pearly white! But I think your teeth look good to begin with. You really know how to care for your dental health!


    @Gunilla Cameron

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...