Monday, September 3, 2012

gyaru best outfit contest ^^


I just joined it for fun and i don't expect to win at all, but i hope my blog will become more famous and maybe i get some new followers!

this is the pic i submitted:

 


if you want to vote for me, like this picture: click

this contest is organized by a clothing shop called "gorgeous barby" based in HongKong, and the best 3 girls will win a 200 HK Dollar coupon (about 20€)


my friends mary and jiesha took a lot of pictures of me!
it was soooo much fun and i just felt so much better after dressing up and stuff. in the past view days i didn't even put makup on because i had to learn and stayed at home -___-


here are some other pics they took (thank you girls!)




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...