Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Brown Wig ♥

Hello again : ) 

About two months ago i ordered a new wig from china...  Today i want to show you how it looks like!

i wanted to have a very long one that is close to my natural hair color. So i searched for long wigs on ebay and finally found one that looked like what i wanted. 

it finally arrived after about 3 weeks, and i was very very disappointed

the color is a very normal brown, not at all the blond-red-color i actually wanted and ordered. Secondly the wig is not as long as in the description!!! I didn't even want to try it on because i didn't like it at all. 

But last week a friend of me and I were talking about different haircolors on girls. She has natural brown hair and said she actually wants to have blonde hair. I personally think that brown hair suits her very well and then asked my brother about it. He knows her as well and said she is very beautiful with brown hair and should not change her haircolor! My brother said he likes brown haired girls, to him its the sexiest hair color (of course its not like he ONLY likes brown hair on girls, but he said its is favorite) !

So i remembered my brown wig... and suddenly wanted to try brown hair  hahaha....

thats the result:




 ♥ what do you think? Hot or Not ? ;))) 


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...