Thursday, August 16, 2012

Going out & new stuff

♣ Hello everyone ~

Today i want to tell you about some new stuff i bought recently :)

But first i want to show you my outfit of tuesday night!
I dont go to clubs often, i just dont have much time because i have to learn a lot for my upcomming exams... but this tuesday i went out with 2 friends! Wednesday was free because of a holyday, so yeayyyy time to go party!



 





    i was wearing a short black dress & black high heels, 
    my Dior bracelet i bought in japan 5 years ago and two 
    other bracelets.
    I painted my nails metallic pink ♥  i like it a lot :)
    (strange background is my kitchen la... )

    and i´m really proud of my long hair :))) it took my a     
    very long time to grow it, so i´m very happy that it has 
    an acceptable length now, even without extensions!











 

closer pic of my makeup that day:

gold & orange eyeshadow,
fake upper lashes,
rose blush &  a bit lipgloss

notice my uneven bangs? -___-::
yes... well.... i cut it myself la X___X

not enough time to go to the hairdresser, 
so i had to do it myself.

i.. will.. never.. ever... do... this... again ! -__-:

well at least i know now... i´m definitely not talented at cutting hair!







i liked my outfit & makeup that night, but nevertheless... not sucessfull. german boys kinda dont like me .but thats ok. i´m not searching for a boyfriend right now. i must concentrate on preparing for my final exam!

well there is this one cute guy... but he is a bit younger than me and i guess i ruined it already as he doesnt write me back -___- but maybe he is just too shy or anxious? (problematic much... as he is not only younger but also... nah i cant tell you ;D its my scret lahhh!!!)



ok now.. here is what i found online a week ago,... ok... JieSha found it and i copied her and bought it as well *_~



super cute overall with rose-pattern! i got it for 7€, its so comfy and i just love it! ok overalls really tend to make you look fat in some ways... but i still like it ♥__♥  sorry for the heart over my face ^^; i didnt wear makeup, i took this pic to show it to my friend in first place and later decided to post it on my blog as well ;)


now - as promised - something about my teeth whitening:  

i´m already super super super annoyed by wearing those strips 2 times a day for 30 min. for real... how can anyone sleep with this thing inside their mouth??? its horrible!!! it tastes extremly bad and i cant do anything while wearing them because i start to drool like a freakin dog. 
i put tissues inside my cheeks (attempt to make it similar to the dentist method) and watch TV to distract myself. (doesn't work well though... i check the time ever 30 sec -_- )
While pulling the strips out after 35 min (i really cant take it any longer) i feel like i have to throw up and immediately brush my teeth. i hate it. but i still want to have white teeth.
so i really really hope that my teeth are going to be white after those 7 days, today is day 3, still 4 days to go. i think my teeth are a little bit whiter, but not so much others would notice. 

i still think the best method of bleaching your teeth is letting your dentist do it. It costs about 300 € but i think its totally worth it, as you go out of the dentists office after 3 hours and your teeth will be perfectly bright and shining. 
sadly i dont have much money now as i still am a poor student -___-

ok i will show you before & after pics at the end of my experiment in about a week. 

  ♥ thanks for reading  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...