Thursday, November 29, 2012

wow hotpants!

oh wow... 

i just packed my stuff for the weekend and because i´m not a very tidy person i had some difficulties finding one skirt i wanted to wear on saturday. But then... out of nowhere in my closet... those hotpants!

i bought them online this summer and when i first tried them on they were super tight, like toooooo tight,.... i never wore them. not even once XD

because ya my hips, my ass, my legs... it just didn't fit me.... i was too fat, obviously.

but those times are over now!!! OMG !!!!!!! i tried them on... and they suit me, there is even some space, they look so different on my new thinner me ^^; 

i really cant believe that its such a big difference already, i didn't realize that i lost so much weight, but those hotpants prove it. really .... the difference is like OMG i am so super happy now hahaha

that motivates me to go on doing sports.... and yes i plan on buying some new skinny-jeans ;) 

so if you read this and you want to lose weight: work for it! don't wait and sit around or try diets. just work out!!! 

♥  thanks for reading babies  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...